IELTS Additional TRF Payment
- If you did not take the test with IELTS Conestoga ( CA321) at one of our venues please do not complete this application form.
- There will be no refunds on the application for Additional TRFs. Please read the instructions carefully.
- If the name of the institution is in the electronic transfer list, do not request again in regular or courier request.
- The IELTS Test Report Form is valid for 2 years from your test date. If you have not taken the test within the past 2 years your TRF has expired, please go to: www.ieltscanada.ca/TestDates to register for the next available date.
- If your test location is not listed please email IELTS Conestoga at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delays are expected with Canada Post regular mail as a result of the recently concluded rotating strikes. It is strongly recommended that candidates select the courier option to obtain your Test Report Form (TRF). TRFs being issued by regular mail may be subject to extensive delays.
For information on the Additional TRF fee structure, please see Additional TRF Fee Details