- Just a reminder that your locker must be cleared of all contents by the locker vacate date that you select, or by the day when you release your locker.
Failure to remove your lock and contents by the vacate date, or by the day when you released your locker may result in the locker and locker contents being removed, without notice.
- Placing a lock on a locker that you have not reserved will result in the locker and locker contents being removed, without notice.
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Please enter your network id and password to login.
- Do not include .STU in your Network ID (username). For Example: use flastname-cc, not flastname-cc.STU.
- Your password is the same as you use to login to the college's lab computers.
- All fields are mandatory.
I understand that Conestoga College accepts no responsibility for theft or damages to student or school property stored in the lockers. Conestoga College reserves the right to open any locker at any time; should the necessity arise. Locks may be cut at any time after the expiration of your registration. Abandoned items will be brought to the lost and found area at Security Services and may be reclaimed from Security Services desk for 30 days from the date the lock was cut.